miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

WEEK 10 (31/01/13)

Today, we have devoted the class to take a look on different English text books. But before there have been two presentations. The first one based on Publishers' websites and the second one, in which I participated, was about implementing a reading program. In order to have a look to our presentation, I have added the powerpoint in my PLE. After the presentations, we have had the opportunity to examine different English books from different publishing houses and for different levels. Firstly, we have done pair work as we have discussed about one of the books with our partner following a questionnaire. Secondly, we have presented mutually our books and we have explained them the advantadges and disadvantadges. Finally, we have shared out impressions with the rest of the class.

As I have said before, this week in my PLE I have added all the material connected to the oral presentation. Therefore, we may find the powerpoint presentation. Furthermore, in our oral presentation we have used Triptico, a programme that I wrote about two entries before. This time, we have used it to create a game.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario