viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

WEEK 7 (10/01/13)

Today, the class have been focused on CLIL. To start with, some partners have done a really nice presentation about the origins of CLIL and how to implement it well in class. Afterwards, the teachers have shared with us a powerpoint based on CLIL. Specifically, there were a lot of activities around the topic: Shakespeare in Art. I think that it has been a very interesting and useful class as many new resources have been presented to us, which can help us in a future to introduce CLIL in an engaging and interactive way.

Furthermore, throughout this class, we have seen different useful webpages as wordle.net and glogster, which I have added to my symbaloo. Indeed, I have used wordle to do one of the tasks, the one in which we have to describe ourselves as future teachers. This activity is also added in the webmix. To do it, I have writen some words in capital letters -the core ones- and in lower case, a list of adjectives, which describe me and therefore, can help me for my future teaching.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario