viernes, 18 de enero de 2013

WEEK 8 (17/01/13)

Today, as usual, we have started the class with two microteaching sessions, one on School Reports and the other one on the Second World War.

Afterwards, we have continued with CLIL. Today, the teacher has shown us some activities integrated skills and she has given us many resources to take into account when we do our own CLIL. Additionally, she has also handed us out some handouts to exemplify how we can go beyond when teaching some of these skills to our future students.

This class has been really useful because I have discovered a webpage which I think is really interesting, lyrics training, and therefore, I have added it to my PLE. Furthermore, I have added a tile on Shakespeare because I forgot it last week and a tile for Prezi, which is a program to create presentations. I had not added it until now because I had the opportunity to see it in class and I really found it very interesting and engaging. Finally, I have also realized that there was not a tile to visit some of the tasks that I have done for the subject. For this reason, I have added Google Drive in my Symbaloo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario