sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

WEEK 1 (11.10.12)

The first impression about this first session of Didàctica de l'anglès has been very positive. Although we have defined many terms as CLIL, PLE... which I am not really sure whether I have understood well or not, this evening I have created my session on Symbaloo. This first step has not involved any problem for me. My first idea is to separate the different tiles of Symbaloo according to 3 subject matters: one the one hand, to set all the dictionaries on one corner; on the other hand, all the visual resources in a another corner (for example, you tube, teacher's tube...) and finally my personal tools (in essence, google docs, the UB's moodle...). 

While I was in the process of creation of my PLE, I thought how useful Symbaloo would have been during my degree because I had to make many presentations for different subjects and therefore, I could have saved some of these presentations without the necessity of bringing a pen-drive (which sometimes did not work properly). However, as there is no point on thinking about the past, when I become a teacher, I will make a good use of Symbaloo because it is a good way of storing and sharing webpages, materials, etc to use them in class.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario