miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

WEEK 4 (08.11.12)

This Thurday, the class has had two parts. In the first one, we have profit to ask our dobuts about Symbaloo. We have learnt how to share with all the class our PLEs in order to know more about the others' tiles and links. I think its a good way to know more resources in English. Furthermore, we have visited the blog of the subject and we already have the first entry, which is about the classroom layouts presented last week. In the same way, Carme has asked to us to share a video related to any issue of the subject -my group is already thinking about it!-. 


In the second part of the subject, we have met Isabel Civera. She has shown us some examples of CLIL in order to begin to have an idea for the one that we have to prepare. 



Finally, this week I have added to my PLE the link of PBS Frontline, which is a station which works on documentary series since 1983. I have decided to add this tile because we watched a documentary called 'A class divided' which I found really interesting.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario