domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

WEEK 5 (15.11.12)

Today we have started the class with a microteaching session. The class was about hot food and I think they have done it really well. Afterwards, we had talked about Communicative tasks and we had made an exercise about the US Elections in order to learn how to plan an English session. To do so, the teacher had hand us in a paper with a chart, which I think it will be very useful to take into account all the different aspects in a session such as, the objectives, the basic competence that we want to work, the order of the different tasks and activities, etc.

This week I have added to my symbaloo two new dictionaries, a Catalan and Spanish one because I think that we will have to use it some day in our classes as we do not know everything about English, especially some vocabulary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario